- 4 - 7 octobre: San Francisco
- 7 - 9 octobre: Yosemite
- 9 -10 octobre: Mammoth Lake
- 10 -11 octobre: Death Valley
- 11 -12 octobre: Las Vegas
- 12 -13 octobre: Zion
- 13 -14 octobre: Grand Canyon North Rim
- 14 -15 octobre: Bryce Canyon
- 15 -16 octobre: Capitol Reef
- 16 - 19 octobre: Moab
- 19 - 20 octobre: Monument Valley
- 20 - 22 octobre: Page/Lake Powell
- 22 - 23 octobre: Grand Canyon South Rim
- 23 - 24 octobre: Phoenix
- 25 octobre: Genève
from October 4th to the 24th, Jean Luc and Gwenaëlle will be travelling from San Francisco to Phoenix, stopping for hikes in all the National Parks on the way...and stopping in Vegas..sort of had to!!
samedi 25 septembre 2010
Au programme/ itinerary
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Please let us know if you get married in Vegas ! :-)
RépondreSupprimerGood programm - Enjoy it !
xx
Karine
FINALLY!!! LOL - OK - YOU MADE MY DAY :)
RépondreSupprimerand it works too :)
your itinerary looks great - I wish!!!
anyways - I saw that you guys are going to Lake Powell - AWESOME - if you can : stay @ the Lake Powell Resort and/or take from there a little boat through the park (that - unfortunately - I did not do but my dad did it when he went back and the pictures are gorgeous) - Oh I remember I went on the dinner cruise though, which was nice because of the sunset, but really, the little boat during the day : very cool!!!
YOU GUYS HAVE FUN
love ya
Sof
Enjoy LV nights...
RépondreSupprimerHi Gwen,
RépondreSupprimerVery nice trip ! I've been there twice, but didn't see as much as you will, for you seem to have chosen quite an impressive itinerary. It makes me wish to go back there soon.
So please don't tease us too much with "wahoo" or "awesome" comments but instead spare some funny or offbeat moments.
For example, I remember when I was driving in a remote area in California, my car radio go stuck on a "mariachi" channel FOR HOURS. Since that time I confess I cannot see a sombrero without having murder thoughts ;-)
See ya (comme on dit là-bas)
Nicolas
Hey Cousin!!! :-)
RépondreSupprimeret si je te dis "yeehaaaaaa", ça t'énerve?!!:-)
I've been out West once only, but the focus was more on cities than National Parks, I've only been to Yosemite, Death Valley and Grand Canyon North Rim.
I will definitely try to keep some fun stuff going...you know me and my twisted sense of humour!!
kisses to the family!!
ouais arrête de frimer un peu avec ton itinéraire AWESOME GREAT OR FANTASTIC OR WHATSOEVER !! :-)
RépondreSupprimerEnjoy it but think about us working hard ...lol
j'ai tout compris
RépondreSupprimerMôman
Alors ce vol ? Bien arrivés à Frisco ?
RépondreSupprimerben alors, no web café in little Italy ? No wifi on the golden gate ? No gprs connection near the lombard street ?
RépondreSupprimerpfft. Either America is going down or you're just enjoying your trip instead of giving us our mandatory daily report. And jetlag is not an option. ;-)
Nicolas aka "The Mad Cousin"
Howdy Mad Cousin!!
RépondreSupprimerdo you believe me if I tell you there no free internet in our hotel but only a $20 wifi fee/day!
but soooo funny...Wifi is available and free of charge for people that are already members of the Kimpton holels blablabla...so I typed in a random email address: johnsmith@hotmail.com, and IT WORKED
ahahahah I'm laughing, John Smith...so easy...